Hi, I'm Helen & I am the Founder of Mamma Pro Fit. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy, a Master’s degree in Advancing Physiotherapy & over 10 years professional Physiotherapy experience.
I am an expert in Musculoskeletal & Women’s Health Physiotherapy & I strive to provide clients with Gold Standard care & treatment.
I have three beautiful children & have experienced two very different pregnancies; (one waterbirth & one emergency C-section with twins). On both post-natal journeys I discovered a lack of women’s health postnatal support & rehabilitation, which led me to develop my own post-natal rehab programme and Mamma Pro Fit was born!
3 years in the making, the Mamma Pro Fit rehab programme is the product of many years of determination, education, evidenced based research & motherhood.
- Rehabilitate your body to allow you to do whatever you want to do post-nataly; whether that’s to regain or surpass your pre-pregnancy fitness, walk to the office without getting out of breath or to not leak pee when you cough.
- Provide all women (no matter how old your children are) with affordable & convenient rehab to heal & strengthen your body post pregnancy.
- Empower women to take control of their post-natal body & gain self-love & confidence.
- Provide women with a community & post-natal education that they can depend upon.
Mamma Pro Fit Benefits:
- Safe for post C-section or vaginal delivery*.
- Expert led Physiotherapy rehabilitation program.
- Exercises to heal diastasis recti & pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Short, convenient workouts to fit around busy family life.
- Improve body confidence & strength.
- Improve mental health.
*Always consult your GP before starting any exercise program post birth.
Vaginal deliveries after your 6-week GP check & C-section deliveries after 12 weeks (with your GP’s consent).
What is the Mamma Pro Fit Program?
A 12-week rehabilitation program with 3 core phases to:
- Heal & restore your core & pelvic floor.
- Re-align posture & improve breathing patterns.
- Strengthen & condition the full body.
- Increase fitness & endurance.
- Short Core & Pelvic floor Physiotherapy rehab workouts designed to complete at home or away.